Peanut Butter is a staple in my family. I loved it growing up as a kid, and now my kids do too. However, the way we eat peanut butter has evolved and since it’s so versatile, we always find different ways to use it. Peanut butter is no longer just a spread; it’s an upgrade to your favourite recipes. While peanut butter sandwiches are still a traditional favourite; my kids love eating fun snacks. Yep, there’s such a thing. With 3 children and a list of after-school activities, I’m constantly on the go, fun (easy) snacks are a must.
One of our favourite peanut butter snacks is Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Bites. Yes, peanut butter comes in chocolate. And who doesn’t love chocolate? All you need it is grand biscuits, Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter and frying oil. That’s it!
- 1 cup of Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 can of grand biscuits
- peanut oil for frying
- Freeze 1 cup of Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter for 10 min
- Heat 2 inches peanut oil in large pot to 350 degrees F
- Lay the biscuits on cutting board and cut into halves (for mini) or use a whole for bigger bites
- Put a small portion of the frozen Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter on the dough and roll it into a ball.
- Fry them in the oil until golden brown, flip with tongs to fry the other side
- Drain on paper towel
This three-ingredient snack is quick, easy and sure to have your kids wanting more. I will be sharing another Kraft Peanut Butter snack soon along with a chance to win a great prize from Kraft Canada! Want more delicious and easy recipes using Kraft Peanut Butter? Check out sticktogether.ca for some inspiration.
Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are my own.