1. Show Dad he’s the best with this “gold” Macaroni Trophy.
2. Using Fima, make a thumbprint keychain just for Dad.
3. Homemade D-A-D frame using adorable photos of your kids and some cut out letters.
4. Grab a frame from the dollar store and create this Homemade Handprint Frame about why you love Daddy so much.
5. Use a puzzle to show Dad you “Love him to Pieces” with this craft frame.
6. Collect some rocks together and make a Rock Family paperweight for Dad’s desk.
7. Make this Hammer Craft for the Dad who fixes everything!
8. Dad can look at his little one’s hand and footprints when you make him this 12 month calendar!
9. Dress Dad for success with this “homemade” tie for the office (don’t worry, he just needs to wear it out of the house and then change in the car).
10. We love these tshirts for Dad with hand and footprints from his favourite little ones.
11. Use Daddy’s shoe and create a keepsake with the sweetest Footprint Poem just for Dad.
12. Does Dad love coffee? Let him put his coffee mug down on this cute homemade coaster.
13. Dad starts with the letter “D” so why not decorate his letter with special photos in this craft.
14. Making a homemade card is one of the best parts of any holiday. We love this homemade “tie” card or a simple handprint card just for Dad.
15. “Dad, I love you THIS much”! One of our most popular homemade crafts for Father’s Day.
16. Do you miss Daddy when he travels? Why don’t you make him this custom luggage tag to take with him on his next business trip?
17. We love to have fun with photo apps and online websites for really beautiful keepsake pieces. You can make a word cloud using the words that describe Dad or even take an incredible photo and turn it into artwork.
18. Surprise a new Daddy with something extra special for his first Father’s Day. Teach your baby to sign “Daddy” using this simple video.
19. Make a special mug for Dad, using your child’s thumbprint.
20. We love the idea that mom and their Junior Chefs can get together in the kitchen to make a special Bacon Jam, custom Trail mix, or BBQ Sauce for Dad. Decorate the jar and it becomes the perfect gift (see how they did this at momstown Newmarket).
We also love just working with the kids on a list of why they love Dad so much and taking the time to share it with him, like Kelly from momstown Oakville did with her kids.
Don’t forget to make Dad some silly Father’s Day treats too!
What will YOU be making this year for Dad?